Beyond the normal rules of registration we have developed a guiding principle behind the magazine’s forum that needs to be understood by all posters. This includes the kind of information that will push the forum towards being a useful resource and provide the kind of environment where healthy and useful discussions can occur.
1. This is a mature working environment and we expect adult conduct, not adult content. We expect the moderators to be active participants and not the police of the forum. The language filters have been relaxed. Be responsible with how you address other members.
2. We request you use your real production name. We believe it adds a level of credibility and honesty sorely lacking in the ‘hiding behind a screen name’ world of the internet. We also print posts from time to time in the magazine and no one wants to read an entry from ‘rubberduckie da beatmaker’.
3. Producer’s Edge Magazine respects links to your actual production. Although we highly respect the hobbyist by choice, this forum is still heavily geared towards commercial music production as a goal.
4. We will delete multiple accounts whenever possible. If you cannot make a statement under your real production name, then the statement probably isn’t worth making. Since known commercial producers surf and post on this forum we will not allow gimmick members or the corruption of an artist name as a username.
5. We have a zero tolerance policy in regard to cracked software and anything pirated. If you are not the author or creator of the resource do not post it here.
6. There is a Members Only Forum visible to registered users of this website. It currently hosts the downloadable file for the Griffin Avid Track Construction kit. The file has been made available to increase the value of forum membership and participation. We request you do not share the file or repost any links from this area. Consult the included documentation.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
Note: The registration confirmation email takes a few minutes to be sent out.
Forum Administration 01