Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Notes from the desk Monday, August 6th. Expand / Collapse
Author

Editor In Chief

Editor In Chief

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 12/29/2012 10:08:13 AM

Notes from the desk Monday, August 6th.

The first issue, Summer 2007, shipped in July and we had full orders. Congratulations and a big thank you to the PE staff for an incredible job well done. We’re rapidly approaching the 4th quarter and we have an even more ambitious second issue on the way. I’ve held back enough issues to honor subscriptions and single issue purchases. 

As a quarterly publication, we shoot hours and hours of video each month and the best segments make it to the DVD-ROM bundled with the magazine. We’ve been uploading a ton of content to our Youtube page since it makes sense to share it now instead of waiting for the next issue. Much of the music production based material will remain exclusive to the DVD-ROM and NOT be available on the internet. You can bounce here to see what’s in the first issue. We also don’t handle tech support for any of the products featured in the Youtube videos. You should post questions on our forums or use the resources provided by the manufacturers.

We love feedback. Drop me a line Editor@ProducersEdgeMagazine.com, but I request you stop sending music since it rejects attachments and, as you can imagine, everyone wants feedback on their production. The PROs’ Picks feature is powered from PRO@ProducersEdgeMagazine.com. Press releases and general heads up should still go to info@producersEdgemagazine.com. See you in the lab.

Drew Spence

Editor In Chief

Post #207
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 9:15am