Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

JAECYN BAYNE PREPS DEBUT LP AUDIO THERAPY Expand / Collapse
Author

Heavy Cat Status

Heavy Cat Status

Group: Moderators
Last Login: 6/20/2017 1:07:35 AM
JAECYN BAYNE PREPS DEBUT LP AUDIO THERAPY

AUDIO THERAPY WILL BE RELEASED ON 4-24-2012 & WILL FEATURE APPEARANCES FROM STYLES P, CANIBUS, KEITH MURRAY, FRED THE GODSON & BRONZE NAZARETH WITH PRODUCTION BY STREETRUNNER and BRONZE NAZARETH

After wrapping up a 25-city US tour with Hip-Hop Icon Canibus this past year, as well as appearing alongside Snoop Dogg, George Clinton, & Killah Priest on the Headhunters “Platinum” album and Kurupt’s “The Academy” compilation, South Carolina native/Indianapolis transplant Jaecyn Bayne is ready to release his debut album Audio Therapy.

Signed to renowned Jazz label “Owl Studios”, Bayne’s Audio Therapy is slated for a 4-24-2012 release date and will feature guest appearances from Styles P, Fred the Godson, Canibus & Keith Murray alongside production from Streetrunner and Bronze Nazareth among others. Audio Therapy is another masterpiece under the A&R umbrella of Matthew “M80” Markoff whose credits include works for Wu-Tang, Canibus, Kurupt, The Undergods, Planet Asia & more.

Jaecyn has already accomplished so much, but for an artist who is about to release his debut effort he’s very aware of his surroundings as he states, “Its not easy being a new contender in such a vast arena. I’m thankful for the amazing strides I have been able to make in such a short period of time and look forward to what the future holds in terms of growth and progress. Audio Therapy represents my way of coping with the struggles of being an artist on the brink of success, though held back by own my devices. I believe the album is going to provide the cure for a lot of like-minded people who are going through a lot of the same struggles I’ve endured; and currently endure to this day while trying to plant my feet as a breakout artist.”

In addition, to the release of his debut LP, Bayne will also be releasing a free mixtape and Audio Therapy’s first video “Family Thing” which is expected to debut in March and he will be embarking on a US tour with the likes of Canibus, Planet Asia, & Rusty Redenbacher (ATFU).

The first leak from Jaecyn Bayne’s debut LP Audio Therapy can be heard here:

Link to Jaecyn Bayne f/Fred The Godson & Bronze Nazareth “Crack Music” (produced by Streetrunner): http://www.sharebeast.com/78wotuu1xave

Tracklisting and credits for Jaecyn Bayne’s “Audio Therapy”:

1.) Mic Check (produced by Seany D)

2.) Live & Direct (produced by J. French)

3.) Family Thang (produced by Seany D)

4.) Crack Music f/ Fred the Godson & Bronze Nazareth (produced by Streetrunner)

5.) Breathing f/ Kassim Norris (produced by Kassim Norris)

6.) Hunger (produced by Bronze Nazareth)

7.) Body Down f/ Styles P & Kojoe (produced by Marlon Price of Terminal 3 Productions)

8.) Good In Goodbye (produced by MIZBEATZ)

9.) Heat Stroke f/ Keith Murray (produced by Soul Cinematik)

10.) Phases f/ Kassim Norris (produced by Kassim Norris)

11.) Smoke In The Wind (produced by J. French)

12.) Bis And Bayne f/ Canibus (produced by MIZBEATZ)

13.) Stateside (produced by Seany D)

14.) Ain’t All Bad (produced by Seany D)
Post #2041
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 6:58am